Your heating and cooling circulates things in the air, such as hair, dander or dust particles about 5-7 times per day. Your heating and cooling is essentially behaving like a vacuum in your home and then dumping it back into your carpet…maybe seven time a day. Having TNT Cleaning Company in Ogden, UT clean your air ducts is the best way to keep everyone healthy in your home, amongst other benefits.
Here are the top ten reasons why it is important for regularly cleaning your ducts:
- Up to 40 pounds of dirt is annually created in an average six-room home, this is not including any dander or mold. These pollutants can really cause allergies to act up. Have your air-ducts cleaned once a year can make allergy symptoms minimal.
- Save Money: Overtime as your heating and cooling ducts become contaminated, the system has to work harder. Making your air systems work harder shortens the life span of the system. Having efficient heating and cooling systems that lower your utility bills comes from clean air ducts.
- If you hate dusting your furniture all the time, get your air-ducts cleaned by a professional at TNT. We will make it less of a hassle for you.
- If you replace your furnace, there can be a lot of unwanted debris floating in the air and landing on surfaces. Keeping your air-ducts clean will help keep debris to a minimal, making replacing the furniture less of a mess.
- A lot of homeowners have never even considered cleaning their ducts; this leads to lots of build up over the years. You’re not only breathing in current contaminates, but also many years of debris possible even from previous owners of the home.
- Any type of home remodeling can create dust and other harmful contaminants. You should act quickly after a remodel to clean your air-ducts.
- Insect thrive in dirty air-ducts, especially when it is colder outside. Many creepy crawling critters love to make a home in your air ducts.
- Small animals, could be living in your vents such as mice and cockroaches. These creatures can create an unpleasant odor and cause allergies.
- You air-ducts are the lungs of your home, it is common knowledge that cigarette smoke harms lungs and makes it harder for someone to breathe. Smoke affects your air-ducts the same way. It causes the air-ducts to get dirty and clogged which will reduce fresh air from filling your home.
- Getting great air quality for everyone in your home is a great service for you family. Especially, if you are bringing a new little one home, it is a great reason to get your air-ducts cleaned.
Duct cleaning is typically not a priority maintenance item for many home owners. As you can see, however, there are many valuable benefits to having routine air duct maintenance and cleaning services performed in your home. If you’re not sure whether the air ducts in your home need to be cleaned, have ever been cleaned, or the best time to clean your air ducts, give us a call at (801) 814-4466 or visit www.tntcleaningcompany.com for more information.